Friday, October 28, 2016

Words and Images

We have started this project of words and images. I personally enjoy working with type. I think words are very powerful and when paired with the correct image, it is even more so. That is obviously the point of this assignment, though. We have to find images and then do research on the image to get a good sense of what is going on.

What is the mood?
What are the subjects?
Is it making a statement?
Is there color?

Going off of my style and interests, I started looking at historical images.








Then I decided to go with more of a trendy and vibrant/lively topic of fashion.







These images stuck with me specifically because of the magazine spread examples I found online.





I was attracted to the color and I am looking forward to the typefaces I can find to pair with some really fun photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment